That's a pithcer of me and ma twin, Tinsel. Does Pollock on ma shoulder make ma butt look big?

Twins Trailer Trash

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drop what y'all are doin' and click on this link!

Baby, you just got to take a fun break at look at what my friend, Bill, has gone and done now....I'm gonna be by back round shortly so we can laugh 'bout it together. There is nothin' I enjoy more hearin' you get tickled. Now, scoot over there and see what I mean. Click on the title to my post or click here if you don't feel like moving that much http://ianimateyou.blogspot.com/2008/10/merry-halloween-happy-christmas.html
There might be a quiz....hahahah!

2 comments:

Bill said...

If y'all come, leave your guns in your trucks, and your whiskey in my cupboard :>)

eve cleveland said...

Bill,
Okee doke. Pollock wants to bring the meat cleaver-are you down with dat? He's really been practicing!
Eve

If Mama ain't happy...somebody's gonna get kilt.