That's a pithcer of me and ma twin, Tinsel. Does Pollock on ma shoulder make ma butt look big?

Twins Trailer Trash

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A different kind of whore-again!

Hey, Dariln'. Listen this is just a quick lil reminder for you to get your perfect tookus over to Humor Bloggers and vote for me for Blogger of the Year. I really wasn't plannin' to get all riled up over this because ,I got such a slim chance of winnin'. Then I got to thinking....I've made a pretty damn good living out of shameless self promotion. Why would I stop now when I have found the perfect gig for me? You know, Baby, there ain't too many jobs that you can do well at when you are an alcoholic. Yes, prosititution is one and I've been very successful, but I'm 'bout ready to retire. God, knows I've done my time and I want to cut that red light oft for good pretty quick here. I like being a blogger. I can still stay drunk and nekkid all day AND be home with the kids! So, help a single Mama out and vote for me. Click on this http://www.humorbloggers.com/. Thank you, Babe. Sorry for the info-mercial. And don't forget to read my real post right down there. K, I'll holler at you later. Love you too, Hon.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Wish I could Eve, but I just can't bring myself to go over there whilst I've got this hickey on my neck that Pollock gave me. Good luck though!

eve cleveland said...

Come on, Bill! it's not like I charged you for that....help a gal out, Baby.
Eve

Kelly Ann said...

Dude! My blogger is just not picking up on your feed right goshdarnz!

Love the HB, see ya there homeskillet! :D

If Mama ain't happy...somebody's gonna get kilt.